Staff, local parish and families work together as partners in the spiritual formation and education of all the students at Eileen O’Connor Catholic College Lewisham (EOCC).
This partnership is based on:
- Mutual trust and respect.
- Shared responsibility.
- Effective and positive communication processes and protocols.
The partnership with local parishes:
- Has students at the centre of our thoughts and actions.
- Respects student needs.
- Gives families and parishioners authentic opportunities to contribute to EOCC’s decision-making and governance.
- Supports all families to become actively involved in their Catholic community within both college and parish.
- Provides opportunities to allow all members of the community, but particularly the students and families belonging to the college, to deepen their faith.
- Ensures that the Catholic faith and traditions are nurtured across the generations.